Ramadan is all about 30 days, and it’s up to us how effectively we spend this short span.
If managed effectively, it can serve a game changer for our lives here and hereafter. Else, it can be the worst regret if lost for ignorance. Recently came across a ‘Ramadan Management’ workshop and deemed it a useful tool for us, if practically worked upon.
Sharing here the snapshots of the pdf file for your reference:
Tools For Effective Ramadan Management
You can access the link to save the files for your ease.
About The Instructor
Shaikh Mufti Faisal Ahmad (May Allah bless him)
- Darse nizami
- Takhassus fil Ifta
- Takhassus fill Hadith
- Takhassus fi fiqh ul halal
- MBA finance
- Teacher, Mufti & Member Research (Astronomy Committee) at Jamia tur Rasheed, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Shariah Advisor at Orix Mudharaba
Interests & Activities:
- Education techniques in course designing
- Halal food and pharmaceuticals
- Islamic finance
- Islamic orientation courses
- Skill development courses and workshops
And this becomes our first Urdu (or Anglo-Urdu post). Apologies for any inconvenience being caused for our non Urdu readers.
Addition to above, shall mention that this is an advisory tool. You can customize it per your schedule and preferences. Core idea is to draw maximum benefit from the Holy month of Ramadan.
Keep us in prayers.
May Almighty Allah bless all of us!!!
(Note: Details are being shared per the consent of Shaikh Mufti Faisal. May Allah be pleased with him.)